Jenesco Pro-16s - Ozone Generator
Designed for Professionals
This is Jenesco's second-most powerful machine with an ozone output of up to 16,000 mgph (16 grams per hour). These slim ozone generators are designed for use in commercial applications or wherever high ozone output is needed to reduce odors, or fight mold, mildew, and bacteria. The Pro-16s;
- Is an excellent choice for mold remediation and restoration contractors, commercial-grade output quickly reduces airborne mold spores and all kinds of odours.
- Features a built-in hour meter for use by equipment rental retailers
- Is the professional choice for use in automobiles, limousines, buses, recreational vehicles, rental cars, vans, and boats.
- Deodorizes automobiles and vehicles in as little as 15 to 20 minutes
Easy Upkeep - Highly Durable
It uses laser cut ceramic plates with stainless steel grids, not mica, to produce the maximum ozone output using ambient air as the source gas. The PRO-16 uses 16 ceramic plates. They can easily be removed for cleaning, by removing the thumb screw on the top and removing the panel. The plates are spring-loaded for easy removal and replacement.
The housing is made completely from stainless steel for maximum durability. It has 3 separate fans to disperse the air evenly throughout the room.
Jenesco PRO-16S Specifications
|Dimensions||20" x 98" x 4" high.|
|Coverage||Up to 14,000 sq. ft. for odors, 4,000 sq. ft. for mold|
|Timer settings||Hold for continuous operation or timed from 15 minutes to 12 hours|
|Hour meter||Registers usage up to 99,999 hours|
|Electrical||120 V AC, 120 watts, 3 Amp Fused|
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh