pureAir 500 air purifier replacement HEPA Filters - 2 Pack
Keep your pureAir 500 working like new and be sure you continue to breathe the cleanest air possible.
Each package contains 2 filters.
Replace your filters every 6-12 months with these HEPA-carbon filters built for the PureAir 500. Get the peace of mind knowing you are breathing in clean air, and not dust, fumes, allergens, microbes, or smells.
How to care for and change your pureAir 500 filters:
For best results clean your filters at least once per month
- Turn the unit off and remove the power plug.
- Remove the filter cover by removing the screw holding it to the body of the pureAir 500.
- Carefully remove the filter.
- Blow the filter out with canned compressed air or vacuum off the debris. Never use water.
- Blow out the inside of your pureAir 500 with canned compressed air.
- Replace the filter, filter cover, and screw.
- Plug the unit back in and turn it on.
You'll be breathing fresh, clean air again in no time!
Filter life depends upon the level of pollutants in the space being cleaned. Filters should be replaced at least once a year to ensure the highest quality of purification.
We Also Recommend
Greentech PureAir 3000 - Whole Home or Office Air Purifier and Surface Sanitizer