Selectrocide 1G - Hospital Grade Disinfectant
Health Canada Approved Effective Against COVID-19
Health Canada Approved DIN# 02486466
Selectrocide 1G, a liquid containing chlorine dioxide, is a hospital-grade disinfectant that can be used on most hard surfaces and also most fabrics, carpets and upholsteries. Not recommended for silks, satins and fine linens.
This remarkable biocide is an effective sanitizer, disinfectant, virucide, fungicide, algaecide, general-purpose antimicrobial and cleaner for use in a wide range of applications;
Hospitals, medical, and veterinary facilities
Laboratories and other clinical settings
Restaurants and greenhouses/horticultural settings
How Selectrocide Works
Selectrocide Disinfectant destroys the invisible, protective layer known as the biofilm which protects and nurtures colonies of bacteria and other harmful microbes. Traditional disinfection products are unable to quickly penetrate the biofilm and because of this they are ineffective. Unlike traditional disinfectants that kill microorganisms via poisoning, Selectrocide's chlorine dioxide creates an oxidative power that allows it to attack the cells of fungi, bacteria, and viruses. It creates breaches that rupture cell walls and kill these microorganisms.
Chlorine dioxide is not chlorine! Despite having chlorine in the name, chlorine dioxide reacts very differently than chlorine, leaving behind only salt ions and water. Chlorine dioxide is a stable free radical, and functions as an oxidative rather than a chlorinating reaction.
Selectrocide 1G comes to you in a patented, decomposable membrane that you soak in cold water to activate.
It can easily be pre-mixed in a spray-pump container or poured into a spray bottle or atomizer for a more efficient use and then sprayed directly on to most hard or soft surfaces, eliminating germs, odour causing bacteria and other organic compounds.
Why Choose Selectrocide 1G?
- Works at low concentration to safely achieve hospital-grade disinfection
Very cost effective: I packet makes up 10 Litres of powerful disinfectant
Can prepared on-site using tap water, reducing shipping costs.
Can be used on most surfaces without damage or bleaching. Heavily soiled surfaces must be pre-cleaned prior to treatment.
Doesn’t leave a residue, no clean up needed.
We Also Recommend
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh